OG Season 138
Page last edited 171 days ago
From TV Tropes Hunger Games Simulation wikiJump to navigation Jump to search
|OG Season 138|
|Season Title||OG Season 138|
|Date Started||April 22nd, 2017|
|Date Ended||April 23rd, 2017|
|<< OG Season 137||OG Season 139 >>|
OG Season 138 is the 138th season of Hunger Games Simulator and the 138th season overall. It was run and hosted by TheGamechanger from 22nd to 23rd April, 2017. It featured 48 tributes from 16 nominators, as well as (worknumber) different works. This season featured the debut of TacoBadger.
|Tribute||Work of Origin||Nominator||Placement|
|Judas Iscariot||The Bible||TheGamechanger||28th|
|Pope Alexander VI||Assassin's Creed II||TheGamechanger||8th|
|Aleksandr Pistoletov||Aleksandr Pistoletov||arcada188||41st|
|Alexei Navalny||Real Life (activists)||arcada188||6th|
|Homura Akemi||Puella Magi Madoka Magica||TheSilverShroud||30th|
|Suguru Kamoshida||Persona 5||Revaryk||11th|
|Father Cornello||Fullmetal Alchemist||Revaryk||21st|
|Kylo Ren||Star Wars EU||IchigoMontoya||10th|
|Severus Snape||Harry Potter||IchigoMontoya||9th|
|Nephrite (Centipeetle)||Steven Universe||TroperNo9001||26th|
|Tongue Monster||Steven Universe||TroperNo9001||48th|
|LeFou||Beauty and the Beast (1991)||TacoBadger||20th|
|Tank||Left 4 Dead||Alexius08||13th|
|Witch||Left 4 Dead||Alexius08||18th|
|NiGHTS||NiGHTS Into Dreams||SailorTardis||44th|
|Reala||NiGHTS Into Dreams||SailorTardis||42nd|
|Jeffrey Woods (Jeff the Killer)||Jeff the Killer||ActualBeatrice||22nd|
|Potato||Real Life (plants, fruits and vegetables)||ActualBeatrice||37th|
|Neil Moynihan||Magical Girl Neil||NASCARLOVER427||38th|
|Susie||Kirby: Planet Robobot||Awesomewade||4th|
|CN Tower||Real Life (famous buildings)||4fterthought||7th|
|Niagara Falls||Real Life (waterfalls)||4fterthought||5th|
|Henry Cyril Paget||Real Life (marquesses and marchionesses)||MvflG||17th|
|Elagabalus||Real Life (emperors)||MvflG||23rd|
|Zamza||Streets of Rage||arcada188||19th|
|Jet||Streets of Rage||arcada188||43rd|
|Lucy (Wyldstyle)||The LEGO Movie||IchigoMontoya||16th|
|Rita Repulsa||Power Rangers||IchigoMontoya||15th|
|Gaston||Beauty and the Beast (1991)||TacoBadger||36th|
|Winnie the Pooh||Winnie-the-Pooh||TacoBadger||45th|
|Hunter||Left 4 Dead||Alexius08||2nd|
|Smoker||Left 4 Dead||Alexius08||35th|
|Pittsburgh Pirates||Major League Baseball (MLB)||NASCARLOVER427||12th|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||National Football League (NFL)||NASCARLOVER427||1st|
|Sudbury Nickel||Real Life (TBA)||4fterthought||39th|
|Canadian Shield||Real Life (TBA)||4fterthought||32nd|
Death Summary and Statistics
Manner of Death:
- The following players nominated reserves:
- InfinityRyujin (Ruri and Abe no Kiyohime).
- TheGamechanger (Antichrist and Satan).
- arcada188 (Zamza and Jet), who made it in.
- TheSilverShroud (Felix and Handsome Jack).
- Revaryk (Asgore Dreemurr and Sae Nijima).
- CosmosAndChaos (Turnip and NeoFio), who made it in.
- IchigoMontoya (Lucy (Wyldstyle) and Rita Repulsa), who made it in.
- TroperNo9001 (Maid of Time!Aradia Megido and Feferi Peixes), who made it in.
- TacoBadger (Gaston and Winnie the Pooh), who made it in.
- Alexius08 (Hunter and Smoker), who made it in.
- NASCARLOVER427 (Pittsburgh Pirates and Tampa Bay Buccaneers), who made it in.
- Awesomewade (Siivagunner!Wood Man and Robbie Rotten).
- 4fterthought (Sudbury Nickel and Canadian Shield), who made it in.
- The following tributes were nominated in alternate forms:
- Jeff the Killer, as Jeff the Potato.
- Aradia, as the Maid of Time.
- Pittsburgh Pirates, as their 2017 roster.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, as their 2016 roster.
- The following tributes were given alternate nicknames:
- Tongue Monster (Beta Kindergarten Monster).
- Elagabalus (Heliogabalus).
- The following group tributes with non-obvious members were composed of:
- Pittsburg Pirates: 11 members of the coaching staff (Clint Hurdle, Heberto Andrade, Kimera Bartee, Jeff Branson, Jordan Comadena, Joey Cora, Dave Jauss, Jeff Livesey, Tom Prince, Euclides Rojas, and Ray Searage) and 47 players (Johnny Barbato, Antonio Bastardo, Joaquín Benoit, Steven Brault, Gerrit Cole, Tyler Glasnow, Daniel Hudson, George Kontos, Chad Kuhl, Jack Leathersich, Wade LeBlanc, Josh Lindblom, Jhan Mariñez, Dovydas Neverauskas, Juan Nicasio, Iván Nova, Dan Runzler, Ángel Sánchez, Edgar Santana, A. J. Schugel, Jameson Taillon, Felipe Vázquez, Tony Watson, Trevor Williams, Francisco Cervelli, Elías Díaz, Jacob Stallings, Chris Stewart, Josh Bell, Chris Bostick, David Freese, Phil Gosselin, Alen Hanson, Josh Harrison, Jordy Mercer, Max Moroff, Gift Ngoepe, Sean Rodriguez, Adam Frazier, John Jaso, Jordan Luplow, Starling Marté, Andrew McCutchen, Daniel Ortiz, José Osuna Gregory Polanco, and John Bormann).
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 32 members of the coaching staff (Estate of Malcolm Glazer, Bryan Glazer, Edward Glazer, Joel Glazer, Jason Licht, John Spytek, Shelton Quarles, Mike Biehl, Rob McCartney, Mike Greenberg, Dirk Koetter, Zack Grossi, Todd Monken, Mike Bajakian, Tim Spencer, Andrew Weidinger, Jon Embree, George Warhop, Butch Barry, Ben Steele, Mike Smith, Jay Hayes, Paul Spicer, Mark Duffner, Jon Hoke, Brett Maxie, Dave Borgonzi, Nate Kaczor, Carlos Polk, Dave Kennedy, Joe Vaughn, and Chad Wade) and 77 players (Mike Glennon, Ryan Griffin, Jameis Winston, Peyton Barber, Russell Hansbrough, Austin Johnson, Jacquizz Rodgers, Charles Sims, Mike Evans, Josh Huff, Adam Humphries, Freddie Martino, Bernard Reedy, Russell Shepard, Alan Cross, Brandon Myers, Luke Stocker, Caleb Benenoch, Gosder Cherilus Demar Dotson, Joe Hawley, Ali Marpet Kevin Pamphile, Evan Smith, Leonard Wester, Robert Ayers, William Gholston, John Hughes, DaVonte Lambert, Gerald McCoy, Clinton McDonald, Ryan Russell, Sealver Siliga, Akeem Spence, Noah Spence, Channing Ward, Kwon Alexander, Lavonte David, Adarius Glanton, Cameron Lynch, Daryl Smith, Chris Conte, Javien Elliott, Brent Grimes, Vernon Hargreaves, Bradley McDougald, Josh Robinson, Ryan Smith, Keith Tandy, Alterraun Verner, Roberto Aguayo, Bryan Anger, Andrew DePaola, Jude Adjei-Barimah, Devante Bond, Cameron Brate, Donteea Dye, Ben Gottschalk, Vincent Jackson, George Johnson, Howard Jones, Doug Martin, Cecil Shorts, Antone Smith, Jacquies Smith, J.R. Sweezy, Josh Allen, Deonte Gibson, Kendrick Ings, Isaiah Johnson, Kyler Kerbyson, Michael Liedtke, Cody Riggs, Blake Sims, Tevin Westbrook, and Myles White).
- The following players missed out of the season:
- Penroses, who hadn't made their debut yet.
- MvflG went by fdiaperhead at the time of this season.